A few hours to go till one year has past since my first TeaTrade blogpost. A year that went by extremely fast with many blogposts left unwritten and many left for the time to come.
The statistics from my Dashboard so far:
That should not be too hard to improve.
When I started last year I saw it as an experiment. Just to see where it takes me. And now I know that there is still a path ahead of me as a Tea Trade blogger.
What to expect in the time to come.
* A few more posts about Hamburg, although the end is neigh
* A few more posts about Stockholm, although the end is neigh too
* A few posts about tea in Denmark. Yes, Denmark outside of Copenhagen has tea too.
* More books. A handful that I have read and want to talk about, dozens that I have not read yet and I am not counting the books that I don’t own yet.
* A few posts about tea in Bratislava. If I can find some tea there.
* More history and philosophy. If I can squeeze them in somewhere.
* More absurditea. If you can handle.
What not to expect:
* A regular schedule. Okay, I try to keep up a two-week schedule, but I have not been very successful so far.
* Posts like this. Okay I am writing one now.
* Tea reviews. I still have no intention of doing those.
* Hidden treasures, unless I find them, then I will share.
For now thanks to all of you who were patient enough to read my posts.
Lets drink tea for another year.
Latest posts by bram (see all)
- The art of don’t go there - November 27, 2014
- Chengdu teahouses: a place to get your ears picked - January 25, 2014
- To tag or not to tag: let’s drink tea first - November 21, 2013